Thursday 9 February 2012

Pin Up Girl Look

A simple yet elegant pin up girl look is definatley one of my favourite makeup looks to sport. It looks great for the day and adding a little bit more drama to it (which I will show you) looks amazing at night
This is My Night time version so a lot more dramatic than what i would wear in the day

By the way I apologise for the wet hair, I had just showered
The Look





The Products I used

Carmex Lip balm Cherry
Benefit Boiing Concealor in Shade 02
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
Benefit Primpcess Brown Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Zephyr
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lost
Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Mac Opulash 
Clinque High Impact Lipstick in Red-y to Wear
Revlon Super Lustrious Lipgloss in Firecracker
Benefit Dandelion



Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

2 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! On a side note, i have a question about one of the products you used... :) how well do you like the: Benefit Boiing concealer?? Im tempted to buy it but have SO many, that im nervous about just buying just another "average" under eye concealer!!
    Thanks!!
    -esmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i personally love the boiing concealor , it is the only one i use now i find it great for under my eyes and covering any blemishes
      x-x-x

      Delete