Sunday 29 January 2012

Benefit Haul

Looking at my makeup collection I could see I was lacking a good selection of blushes/bronzers, so I decided I needed to build up my collection of them. I have heard good things about the benefit box powders so decided to buy 3 of them Hoola, Dandelion and Coralista

Hoola (£23.50)
This is matte bronzing powder ideal for contouring which is exactly what I was lacking in my collection.


Dandelion(£23.50)
Dandelion is a very light pink colour. It looks like it would be ideal for a slight colour to the cheeks or could be a good highlighter

Coralista (£23.50)
Coralista is a bright coral colour, looks grear for adding colour to the cheeks and for spring and summer


These are all my first impressions of the products. I have yet to use or do proper swatches of these productr. Once i have used them I will do a full review with hand swatches and how they look on the cheeks 


Lots of love 
Jess
x-x-x

 P.s leave any suggestions of blushes and bronzers you love to help me  increase my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment