Sunday 29 January 2012

My lush collection

This is my lush collection at the present time
I have been a fan of lush for years since my mum loved the bath bombs and bubble bars and when ever I went shopping with her in Lakeside and going round the shop and picking one bath bomb for my self.  I remember always picking Think Pink mainly for the colour. Since then I have loved trying the different bath bombs and bubble bars lush has came out with. Only recently I have started to venture into the other products they do. These are the ones I have at the moment a mix of hair body and face products

Rock Star Soap (£5.07 for 0.156kg chunk)

This soap has been a favourite of mine for years. It is a lovely pink creamy soap with a very girly sweet smell. This is definatley one of my most repurchased lush products

Angel Delight Soap (Unknown Price came in a set)

This is another sweet smelling soap reminds me of jelly bean sweets, This is the soap that I am currently using. I love the smell of this soap and also it has gold glitter on it which sometimes ends up left on your hands.


Snow Fairy Shower Gel (Unknown Price came in a set)

This is the only shower gel of lush's that I have ever used,. This is a very popular product made by lush like the two previous products it is pink and girly sweet smell. I havent used thia product in  a few years

Whoosh Shower Jelly( £3.50 for 100g)

At the moment I have been loving citrus smells which lead me to this product. This is a fresh citrus smelling product. The product it self is easy to use and lather really well. You only need a small amount of product for your whole body.

Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar ( £4.00 a bar)

This massage bar has quite a soft kind of powdery smell. it it very glittery and melts at body temperature. I havent used this product yet so havent got much to say about this product

Sweet Lips Lip Scrub (£4.95 for 25g)

This is great for dry winter lips. Just apply this whenever you feel the need to a scrub away the dead skin. It has an amazing choclate smell and also tastes great.

Curly Wurly Conditioning Shampoo ( £9.50 for 220g)

I was drawn to this product because of the the name. I have curly hair that has a mind of its own. This product is a very thick shampoo with tonnes of coconut pieces in it which is a litle strange for a shmpoo. The coconut does take a little longer to get out but it does smell great if you love cocnut. Ive only used this once so can't really review this just yet


Eau Roma Water ( £7.00 for 250g)


This is so refreshing when sprayed on the face. It makes the skin fell soft and clean. It also has a light scent and isnt overpowering. A great toner

Cupcake Face Mask (£5.75 for 75g)

This is a mud mask that smells of choclate. Once applied to the skin the mask hardens . This leaves my skin feeling super moisturised and and had all the dirt removed. I would buy this again once I run out.

Ocean Salt ( £6.75 for 120g)

This face scrub reminds me of the ocean . It smells like being on holiday to me. Ive been using this for a weak in combination with the other skin priducts and the bumps I usually get on my nose have completely disapppeared and my skin feels so soft.

Enzymion ( £13.50 for 45g)

This moisturiser is a lovely fruity smelling product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated . I am loving this product



Full reviews of the products will up when I have used them over a longer period of time.


Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x





No comments:

Post a Comment