Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Skincare Routine

What is my skin like?

I personally would class my skin as normal. Not to sound like im boasting but I dont have many problems with my skin. I have never had a problem with acne even though I am a teenager. I will occasionally get a random spot. My skin can be sensitive to some products so I try not to change up my skincare routine a lot. Now and then I can get dry spots on my face but nothing a bit of sudocream doesnt clear up. I do have one problem with my skin, I have a skin and blood disorder which causes me to have allergic reactions and even mild reactions my face will come up blotchy and red which can be a pain however it goes after a while. Recently I have been getting little bumps on my nose so I decided to change my skincare routine and my new skin care routine has helped.


Morning
 The products I use

I first will wash my face with warm water and a little soap. I will then apply a small blob ofPonds cleansing milk to tissue and wipe this all over my face to remove any leftover dirt. I spray around 3 pumps of Lush eau roma water all over my face and remove it with a tissue . This tones the face and removes any cleanser or any leftover dirt. The last step is my moisturiser at the moment I use Lush enzymion.

Evening
The products I use

My evening routine is bascially the same as my morning routine there is only one extra step. This step is after my moisturiser and it is my eye cream. The eyecream I use is Avon anew clinical eye lift. This has a gel for the upper eye area and a cream for the lower area. I apply this at night as the skin can absorb this over night without having makeup put on top of it.

Every Three Days

Every 3 days I like to scrub my face. This removes any dead skin on my face. I carry this out every 3 days as it is quite harsh on the skin so shouldn't be carried out every day. The scrub I use is Lush ocean salt. This scrub leaves my skin feeling so soft. I will use the scrub in the shower.

Once A Week

Usually every sunday I will treat my skin to a face mask. This I do once a week to clean my skin of any impurites. the mask im using at the moment is Lush cupcake. This is a thick mud mask which is great for drawing out any imurities in the skin. I will apply my face mask all over my face avoiding the area around my eyes. I will leave this on for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes I will wash off the face mask with warm water and pat it dry with a towel then undergo my normal evening routine.

Tips for great looking skin
  1. Drink plenty of water- this is very important it flushes out any toxins in the body , I personally drink water all the time and I think that is one of the main reasons my skin is pretty good
  2. Try to wear makeup as little as possible- bascially have at least one day a week when you don't wear any makeup, preferably more than one day but if you can't go out with out makeup try to wear less of it , even when I do wear makeup I try not to wear to many face products I tend to stick to just to concealer. This allows your skin to breathe more and your pores end up less clogged up
  3. Remove your makeup before bed- This is rather important as it allows your face to breathe over night, I personally don't do this every day mainly if I've been out and had a little to drink (like most students) but I try my best to remove my makeup most nights
I hope this helps some of you to improve your skin,

If you would like any reviews of the products mentioned please comment below

Also comment if you have any tips for good skin or any products you swear by

 Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment