Monday 30 January 2012

Mascara Collection

 This is my mascara collection at the moment

I love mascara it can transform only make up look. If  I have to wear one or two products mascara is definately one of them. However I do not like waterproof formulas when I apply them they make my lashes fell dried out so I always buy the non waterproof formula.

Rimmel 1,2,3 looks Ajustable Volume Mascara (Unknown)
 Unused so far so can not say much about this product yet

Rimmel Glam Eyes (£7.19)

This mascara I tend to use for my lower lashes because of the brush. As it is a comb type of brush this allows me to get the small lower lashes. I also use this with other mascaras to combe through my lashes. This doesn't leave my lashes lookig clumpy which is great.

Maybelline Colossal(£7.19)

This mascara is great for volumising my lashes howver it doesnt give great length. I like to partner this mascara with lash stilietto for lashes with length and volume.

Mac Opulash (£14.00)

This mascara is slowly becoming my new favourite. This has a huge brush and gives me the apperance of thick full lashes a little bit like Im wearing fake lashes which I love. For some reason I do like the wonder woman packaging.
Maybeline Lash Stiletto(£)

This gives great length to my lashes and is a very intense black colour. The brush aloows me to get every lash and coat it in mascara I do like this mascara but I do prefer others in my collection,

Benefit BADgal Lash (£16.50 for full size product)

This has been my favourite mascara the last couple of years. It does wonders for my lashes. The brush is huge and has very thick bristles and gives my lashes great length and volume.From day to day I tend to pick up this mascara. I love the packaging to it is very sleek and classy



If you would like a full review of the mascaras please comment below and if you have any suggestions of mascara to try comment again


Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment