Wednesday 1 February 2012

January Favourites

Seeing as this is a very popular thing for bloggers to do I thought I would join the bandwagon on this . So here is my first favourites of the year 



Lush Cupcake Face Mask

I have only started to use a face mask once a week and I have fallen in love with this one. Once I have washed this off my skin feels so soft and it doesnt feel like my skin has been completely stripped of the oils you need which I have found with some masks before i definately reccomened this  

Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling

This is my new everyday perfume. It is very light and girly with a slight musk scent to it. I find it very long lasting and I love the classy packaging 

Mac Opulash

This has become my favourite mascara, I tend to pick this up from day to day to apply to my lashes.This gives the apperance of fake lashes which is great to set off any eye look

Body shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel and Body Butter

I am in love with this scent it is amazing. The shower gel is really good quality and foams really well and again it smells awesome. The body butter is lovely and thick leaving my skin felling highly moisturised and the smell lingers for ages which is great. I love body shop products. I am starting to buy more of their scent recently.


So what are your monthly favourites. Please comment below 

Lots of Love
Jess 
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment