Thursday 2 February 2012

Collective Fashion Haul

Topshop 

 Rare £18
Red is my favourite colour so I love to wear it whenever I can and I am loving cut out styles aswell. The cut out on the sides flatters my figure well. Also the black gemstones in the centre make you look slimer aswell. I am in love with this dress and can't wait to wear it
Rare £10
I love the colour of this top it is a lovely bright purple colour. I am trying to inject some more colour in my wardrobe mainly jewel colours at the moment. I also love the detail on the shoulders it looks great with the purple. The material also feels great on my skin. This is great for day or evening as you can dress it up or down.
Freedom at Topshop £2.50
This ring is my new favourite it is prefect for making any outfit look more rocky/ punky. I would love to partner this with leather or with a  girly dress


H&M


Divided by H&M £7.99
The am liking the style of this top and the colour combination with the tiger. It looks quite grungy to me and would partner this with leather trousers. The fit looks nice on.

Divided by H&M 
A Bright Pink crop blouse which will be great for the summer. This undone gives me a great clevage which I love.

Divided by H&M
This top appeals to the more rocker side to by style. Skull prints are my  favourite print at the moment


Jane Norman


£15
This is another jewel tone blouse. This is another colour I am loving at the moment . The best part of this blouse is the back of it. the lace detail is great.


New Look




Apricot £10
I like the style and cut of this blouse it is the only one like this in my collection.


Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment