Tuesday 21 February 2012

Superdrug Haul

I was in the need of some retail therapy today so decided to pop into superdrug which is unusal for me as I normally shop in boots but I have been wanting to try out some Sleek products

So here is what I got


Sleek makeup 
Sleek Blush in  Life's a Peach, Sahara
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium
Sleek Molten Metal
Sleek Primer Palette

  
From L-R Sahara, Lifes a Peach
From L-R Moonshine,Calypso,Ultraviolet,Daredevil, Pink Frost,Silver Lining, Noir, Peach,Money Tree,Truffle,Money Honey, Hot Wired
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
From L-R Pewter,Gold Leaf

Barry M and Gosh

Barry M Nail Polish in Block Orange,Red Glitter,Blue Glitter,Pink Flamingo
Gosh Brow Defining Gel 

Reviews for the products will be up once they have been used

I appolagise for the bad swatches the lighting in my room was bad

Are there any products you want to try?

Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment