Tuesday 28 February 2012

OOTN: Royal Leather

This is the outfit I wore last night with the makeup from the previous post

At the moment I am loving leather. So I decided to wear a leather pleated skirt. I paired it with a royal purple top that has shoulder detail. To bring in the gold detail on the shoulders I added a waist belt with gold chains. I kept the jewel quite simple with a snake bracelet and a gold ring. As it is chilly here in england I added my favourite pair of socks which are a pair of black knee high socks and as I short I feel the need to wear heels whenever I go out so I paired it with a pair of black heels

Here Is The Outfit







I love this outfit it is very girly and the shape of the skirt is very flattering on. I feel the knee high socks make the outfit sexy

What do you think?

Lots of Love 
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment