Friday 24 February 2012

Haircare Routine

My hair is one thing i kept complemented on quite often. I love my hair and don't want to change it at all. At the moment my hair is dyed Red which I am loving. I have found that red suits me really well and have had people think i am a redhead or told me that the colour suits me. The colour my hair is dyed at the moment is Vibrant red

Brief Description of My Hair

My hair is very long and very curly. My curls are generally ringlets, it can be very dry and frizzy at times. My hair is also prone to knots but it doesn't get really greasy often which I love. My hair isn't to damaged as i don't use hot tools often but I have been dying it for half a year which isn't great for your hair.

What I use

I don't like to use a lot of products on my hair as it tends to weigh down my hair and then ringlets don't form and my hair will look limp and lifeless. Generally the only products I use are shampoo and conditioner, sometimes i will use a curl tamer and hairspray if i style my hair which i don't do often.


The shampoo I am using at the moment is Bed Head Foxy curls. This is a sulphate free shampoo which is better for your hair than shampoos containing sulphates


I also like to use Lush Curly Wurly


Run out of condtioner so need to find a new one


What I do to my hair 

I like to wash my hair every 3 days this is because washing your hair everyday strips your hair of it's natural oils which you don't want to do. This can also cause your hair to become more greasy as you will begin to produce more oil. I am pretty lucky that my hair doent get greasy often so I can get away with not washing my hair for a few days.

When I wash my hair I wish apply the shampoo to my scalp and run it through all my hair and massaging it in. I will then rinse this out.I will then apply Lush Curly Wurly to the bottom 2 thirds of my hair. I will also apply my conditioner to the bottom 2 thirds. I will then comb this through my hair after 5 to 10 minutes. I will then rinse this out my hair. I then allow my hair to air dry as this is the best way for your hair to dry, I never use a hairdryer as it damages your hair and generally leaves my hair feeling really dry and frizzy, never a good look

What is your hair care routine? What products do you like or use?

Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x


No comments:

Post a Comment