Wednesday 29 February 2012

Lush Curly Wurly Review

I am loving Lush products at the moment and have been trying a variety of their products recently. One product I have enjoyed using in Curly Wurly. As I have curly hair I decided this may be a good product for me.

What The Products Look Like




What Lush Says

To control thick, curly hair:makes it soft and shiny and smooth. Deeply moisturising,emollient shampoo with 15% coconut for condition.

Ingredients

Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Desiccated Coconut, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Water, Fresh Organic Lemon Juice, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate, Perfume, Linseed Infusion, Fresh Papaya, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Cocoa Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Avocado Butter, Vanilla Absolute, Vetivert Oil, Benzoin Resinoid, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Alkanet Extract, Lanolin, Cetrimonium Bromide, *Coumarin

Avocado Butter: Thius is very nourishing and is great for dry unruly hair

Fresh Organic Lemon Juice: This is used to keep the jhair shiny and tone the scalp.

Fresh Free Range Eggs: This is used to condition the hair 

My Thoughts

First thing about this product is the texture of this product. It is very thick and contains bits of coonut. This product is surpose to be used as a shampoo but I don't  use it as a shampoo. I apply this to my hair with conditioner. Sice using this my hair has felt so much softer and it leaves my hair smelling great. It leaves a scent in your hair for days after which is amazing. The one down side is that it takes a while to wash out the hair and can leave the shower in a mess but it is worth it.

Lots of Love 
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment