Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Valentines Makeup

I thought I would share with you what makeup I am wearing this valentines day

I decide to base my makeup on the colour pink. I have a pink in the crease, pink cheeks and pink lips.

So here is the look








What I used

 Benefit Primpcess Brown Eyeshadow
Benefit Boiing Concealor in Shade 02
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Zephyr, Midnight Cowgirl, Lost
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Mac Pigment in Fuchsia
17 Blusher in First Flush 
Benefit Dandelion
Mac Lipstick in Lickable


Mac 214
Mac 205
Mac 252
Mac 204
Mac 208
Mac 263
Mac 249
Mac 129
Mac 222
Mac 239

I hope you like this look, it is very girly and pretty, Comment below if you would like a tutorial 

What makeup did you wear for valentines day? What did you do this valentines day?

Lots of Love 
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment