Wednesday 1 February 2012

Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling

Kylie Minogue Dazzling Darling

This has become my new everyday perfume, if I can't be bothered to choice a perfume to wear ill just pick up this one and just spray it.

Makers Notes on the perfume

The top notes of this perfume are pink pepper,blueberry and violet
The middle notes are orris root, rose and passion flower
The base notes are sandalwood, musk and cashmere wood

My Opinion
To me this perfume has a light floral violet  scent , the cashmere scent is also what I can pick up this gives it a slightly musky scent but still quite a young scent. This is great for everyday 

The packaging is very simple making it look classy. I love the writing on the front of the bottle it suits the bottlee and the scent of the perfume

Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment