Saturday 4 February 2012

My Week In Meals:1

I am a girl that loves my food and I love to cook. As a student I have to budget how much I spend on food a week, but unlike the typical student image I don't sit here eating pot noddles and microwave meals i like to cook my meals from scratch. Also i am trying to eat healthier than I use to so less fried foods mainly chips. Im not saying what I eat is always super healthy but i like to add as much veg to my meals and mainly raw veg if i can. So here is some of the meals I ate this week 

 Chicken with sundried tomatoes and Chorizo, roasted sweet potatoes, feta and Side salad

New potato, sweetcorn, tuna  salad, green tea and water

Prawn Salad with sweet chilli dressing, pitta bread, green tea and juice

Chicken stuffed with sundried tomatoes, chorizo and feta, sweet potatoes, corn on the cob and side salad

Jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn, garlic mayo and side salad


Commemnt below for any recipes

Lot of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment