Friday 10 February 2012

TAG:7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
 My most inexpensive item would be my vaseline at £1.80

My most expensive would be my Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love hate relationship with brow products. I have no brows at all really, the colour is really light and they are very sparse so at times i love brow products as they give me some brows and at times I hate them as they can make my brows look stupid.

I've not had any product that I have had trouble to get really

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

My most delicious product would be my Lush Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips this tastes like chocolate which is great

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
 
Makeup remover sometimes I just can't be bothered to take off my makeup which i know is not good

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Eyeliner as it makes any look like you have made and effect and makes your eyes look great

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Eyes

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Any nars blush I have wanted to try one for ages 

I tag any one who wants to do this 

Lots of Love 
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment