Wednesday 29 February 2012

Lush Love Potion Massage Bar

My next lush review is of one of the massage bar and this is from the valentines collection they released


What it Looks Like 






What Lush Says

In days of yore, a young maiden with her eyes on a likely lad would ask the village wise woman for a love potion. These days a girl needs to take a more hands-on approach, so we’ve created this modern alternative which is sure to get you plenty of amorous attention from your special someone.
Love Potion is a massage bar with a difference. As well as the soft, melty cocoa and shea butters we’ve added some cornflour to the mix, which absorbs excess oils. So when the massage is over, you’ll be left with skin that feels soft and touchable, but not greasy.
Love Potion is perfumed with our best-selling Love fragrance; a light, sexy apple scent with citrusy top notes to inspire devotion.

Ingredients

Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Cornflour, Apple Blossom and Orris Root Infusion, Fair Trade Olive Oil, Kaolin, Perfume, Fresh Carnation, Bergamot Oil, Jasmine Absolute, Lemongrass Oil, Rose Absolute, Ylang Ylang Oil, Magnesium Carbonate, Snowflake Lustre, *Benzyl Alcohol, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Cinnamal, Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Isoeugenol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citronellol, *Famesol, *Limonene, *Citral, *Linalool, Colour 73360

Cocoa Butter: The butter is a natural emulsifier and softening for the skin. It is said to effectively relieve itchy, dry skin when applied topically.
 
Lemongrass Oil: Lemongrass oil is antiseptic, deodorant, and toning. In aromatherapy, it is used as an antidepressant and mood lifting oil, as well as for problem skin.
 
 
 

My Thoughts

This is the first massage bar I have ever tried and I am tempted to try others after using this one. To use this product you warm it up in your hands and rub the oil all over the body. This massage bar melts easily in your hands. I love the feeling of this on my skin, I love to use oils on my skin but i hate the residue you can get after using them however this product doesnt leave a nasty residue . It left my skin highly moisturised and the scent lingers for ages. When I apply this I don't feel the need to wear a perfume as this smeels strong enough on the skin. I am in love with this product 

Have you used the massage bars from lush? Which ones do you like ?
Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x









1 comment:

  1. I love lush products :)
    Good luck with your blogging :)

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete