Tuesday 21 February 2012

OOTD: Ladylike in Red

I am in love with the colour red it is my favourite to wear so i love to wear one
 one piece of red clothing as a statement piece. Today I decided the state
piece would be a skirt. I kept the rest quite simple but ladylike to match the style of the skirt. I paired the skirt with a sheer shirt that has a leather collar, tights as the weather is cold and a long pearl necklace wound round twice, I also added a leather jacket to keep warm.

I got complemented on this oufit do I thought I would share it with you guys

So Here is My Outfit








Where I got it

Red Skirt: Jane Norman
Sheer Shirt: Miss Selfridge
Tights: Primark
Pearl Necklace: Primark
Leather Jacket: H&M

Hope you like the outfit

What did you wear today?

Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment