Thursday 23 February 2012

Lush Ocean Salt Review

I have recently added lush products to my skicare riutine and I have loved how  my skin is now. In the last month and a half I have only worn foundation once and that was because I was going out for the evening mainly for photos. I have decided to review each new product I have been using

This time I will review the Ocean Salt facial scrub. So lets get on with the review

What The Product Looks Like




What Lush Says

"We Take The lime and the coconut (and grapefruit and sea salt) and mix them up tog4ether in our stimulating,fruity,vodka based face scrub. For a complexion that glows"

Ingredients


Fine Sea Salt, Fresh Grapefruit Infusion, Coarse Sea Salt, Stearic Acid, Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Triethanolamine, Avocado Butter, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Lime Oil, Lime Oil, Seaweed Absolute, Violet Leaf Absolute, Glycerine, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Colour 42090, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Coarse Sea Salt: This is great for removing dead skin on your face. The sea salt also acts as a good cleanser as it removes oil fro the face and it also has antibacterial properties

Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka: This is used for its antibacterial properties. This is good as it prevents spots and blackheads.

Avocado Butter: This hydrates the skin preventing it from drying out

My Thoughts

This scrub is very abrasive so i do not use this on a day to day basis , I use it every 3 days. I love the smell of this scrub reminds me of zesty cocktail which I do like. This scrub has some very large salt granules so when apply this I don't rub this on the skin to much as it can damage the top layer of skin. This has left my skin feeling so soft and that all the dead skin has been removed. It also leaves my skin feeling really moisturised.Since using this I have noticed an improvement in my skin. I reccommened this to any one who gets small bumps on your nose as this has worked wonders on mine they have been gone and not returned since I have used this.


What are your thoughts on this product? What face scrubs do you like?


Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

1 comment:

  1. i played with this in the store, and I would be too scared to use this on my face, as you said abrasive... but I've been tempted to buy it and try it out on my body

    ReplyDelete