Sunday 12 February 2012

My Used Up Products: Week Two

So here are some of the products I have Used up this week and my thoughts on them 


 Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Lotion

I love the smell of this body lotion it is very light but slighly refreshing.It has a ses kind of smell to it. This is very moisturising and soaks into my skin really well.

Nice'n Easy Colourseal Coditioning Gloss for Brillant Blondes

I love this conditioner even though I have redhair and this product ois for blondes I still use it as it leaves my hair really soft and tangled free. It is a very thick conditioner which i love to use as it allows me to comb through my hair easier. 

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Shampoo

This shampoo smells pretty good. It leaves my hair feeling clean which is what I want from a shampoo however my hair feels really ratty and over stripped after using this so will not be replacing the shampoo i use now

Lots of Love
Jess
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment