Thursday 9 February 2012

NOTD:Pink Diamonds

As it is nearly valetines day i thought i  would do a nail look inspired by valentines day. I also wanted some glitter on my nails so I mixed the two together and created this very simple nail design

This is the look I created it is a lovely mix of pearl, pink and silver. This is really simple to do its is just a gradient effect with one statement glitter nail

Here is the products I used

Cheap pearl colour polish
Avon Nailwear in Cotton Candy
Clear Top Coat
Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in silver 
Brush 
Sponge

How I created this look
Apply 2 coats of the pearl colour
Using a sponge create a gradient effect with the pink colour
Applya top coat and the silver glitter to the tips of 4 of your nails and all over one of your nails with a brush. I like to use my benefit brushes from the box powders as I don't use them for the powder 
And finish with a top coat to seal all the glitter in 


You can do this look with a range of different combination of colours

Lots of Love 
Jess 
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment